Thank you for supporting the Junior League!
Working in tandem with our passion for creating change in Champaign County, your donation empowers local women to create positive, lasting change in our community.
GIVE TO OUR COMMUNITY IMPACT FUND
Your Donations Make a Local Impact.
The Junior League of Champaign-Urbana is committed to maintaining our promise of good stewardship, which begins with transparency, openness, and a proactive approach to sharing the direct impact of the contributions we receive.
Our multi-faceted approach is making an impact.
- Training women. Our membership model emphasizes community impact, building belonging, and fostering change.
- Nonprofit support and Scholarships. We provide thousands of dollars of investment annually in local high school women, along with volunteer hours and funds for local community partners aligned with our mission.
- Nonprofit Assistance Collaboration Team (NPACT). We partner annually with one or two local nonprofits to build their capacity and train our members on the issue areas they address.
- Impact Projects. We host two recurring programs for local families and underserved populations: Kids in the Kitchen for healthy lifestyles and Bright Starts for free preschool education at night.
- Fundraising for our Community. As a volunteer organization, 100% of what we raise at annual events like Festival of Trees goes directly into our community.
Help Us Confront Champaign County’s Most Pressing Issues, Head On.
As just one of 291 Leagues in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the U.K., we have the unique privilege of watching over 140,000 women take similar action within their own communities. This unending source of inspiration provides us with a powerful depth of knowledge and motivation to bring about the changes we strive to accomplish. Your contributions help make this work possible.
Donating is Safe, Simple, and Secure.
When you choose to donate to the Junior League of Champaign-Urbana, you should feel confident that your personal information is safe. All donations are processed through a secure portal, so you’ll never have to worry about privacy. Your donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law, and our tax ID is 37-0759465
Consider a Tribute Gift
Giving a gift in tribute to a loved one is a beautiful way to honor their legacy of community service, charity, and altruism. We welcome and appreciate tribute gifts of any amount.
Ways to Give
To donate by mail, please mail your check payable to:
Junior League of Champaign-Urbana
1801 Woodfield Drive, Suite 108
Savoy, Illinois 61874
Please consider joining our monthly giving program by checking the appropriate box on our donation form.
Do More With Employee Matching Gifts
To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please contact your Human Resources department.