The Nonprofit Assistance Collaboration Team is an exciting opportunity for community organizations to work with the Junior League of Champaign Urbana for a one-year term. JLCU will provide volunteer hours, financial assistance, expertise, and support to fulfill needs and complete projects for the partner organization. In return, the partner organization will provide JLCU members with education or training in their area(s) of expertise. Partners may apply for a renewal of the partnership each year.
- Partnership lasts one year, from July to the following June.
- Applicant must be a not-for-profit.
- Partnerships must provide placements for League volunteers.
- Funds may be requested in addition to League volunteers.
- Done in a Meeting (DIAM) events may be awarded.
- Adequate training required for volunteers.
- All applications must be submitted online to be considered.
- If selected, a Memorandum of Agreement will be created and approved by both parties.
Applications open each year in late winter/early spring for our next NPACT partner.
We welcome all organizations that meet the requirements above to apply.
For questions about the application process please contact [email protected].