Flexible around you, for you.
To be eligible to join the Junior League of Champaign-Urbana, an individual who identifies as a woman must be 21 years old by June 1st of the year in which she is seeking membership. No member sponsorship is required to join the Junior League of Champaign-Urbana. We accept new members each summer to participate in our New Member Class which begins in the fall.
All new members:
- Attend monthly New Member Class meetings and monthly General Membership meetings from September to May.
- Pay Enrollment Dues.
- Commit to what you can:
- You will tell the League what you can commit to. You design your League experience in terms of how much time you can give and how you will utilize and develop your talents effectively through your placement, while at the same time contributing to the League’s overall goals and mission.
Interested? Please review the New Membership Agreement online.
Questions? Email [email protected]
Join a New Member Recruitment Event!
- Junior League Summer Fun Night – Monday, July 26th from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. at Riggs Brewery
- Virtual Recruitment Event – Tuesday, August 10th at 7:00 p.m. via Zoom
- New Member Recruitment Event – Tuesday, August 31st from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at Jupiter’s at the Crossing
To get the link to attend one or both of the Virtual Socials, please click on the New Member Inquiry: New Member Inquiry.
Transferring? If you are in the process of transferring your membership from another League to JLCU, please email our Office Manager at [email protected].